Saturday, November 2, 2013

Slippers!

We all need new slippers..so out came the pattern I found an liked the looks of. I like to have my ankle covered. The pattern is NOT the best but is awesomely easy and good for now! So sew I will do!

My first try..A little snug if I am wearing socks but awesome to slip on! I did NOT wash the material though lol. So I will make another pair slightly larger, with washed material, and put rubber backing on them for non slipping. then I will wash these and put backing on them. IF they don't shrink to much!

And yes, they have Abby's mukluk approval!

The boys are asking where theirs are lol. So washing material this evening and sewing tomorrow..well I hope.

Fleece inner layer with flannel outer layer. I have noticed I will need to put SOMETHING on the bottoms for sure. Flannel doesn't wear well on the bottom. Wonder how it would work with jean denim, might try that with the boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment